The videos below represent the essence of why I make this website:
- On our planet things are going so fundamentally wrong and at such a huge scale we might loose everything.
- We can do something about it, if we take time to think , have the courage to act, the clarity to create overview and the skills and open heart to communicate friendly for eyes and ears.
- The first film is about what is going on on a global scale. “Home” is a beautiful film about things that go awfully wrong.
- “The Story of Stuff” explains in a very simple and plain way what consumerism is really about. How much effort goes into making the things we buy. “Story of stuff” allows the viewer to visually understand the production cycle, it makes you realize how it really works and what is wrong about it. I choose this film because of it’s simplicity, it illustrates understanding global problems is possible for almost anybody.
- The third film shows how an ingenieur got the idea to do something after getting fed up with the disasters he saw on the news. He started working in his own garage to make an invention that literally saved and still saves a huge lot of lives. I choose this film because it demonstrates that all of us can search for answers. Everybody has the ability to make a difference if you’re willing to search for it.
- Patrick Auwah explains leadership can change Africa. He noticed the leaders of his country missed the necessary skills to rule a nation. That’s why he founded a school that educates people in order to become good leaders. He thought clearly about big problems and found a solution. In this website I want to explain how to think outside of the box to get to these ideas.
Double click the image ! It only plays straight from youtube.